West Generation Academy is a 6-12 grade public school located on the West Campus that opened in Fall 2012. Our Academy offers a rigorous college and career focused curriculum that provides students with hands-on opportunities to build the skills they’ll need to be successful after graduation. We are currently recruiting our students for the 2013-14 school year.
Important Changes to the School Year Calendar
A letter was sent home with students Weds., May 15 outlining several important changes to the school year calendar. Please mark the dates below on your calendar! If you have any questions, please call 720-423-5300.
6th Grade Students:
- Beginning June 5, 6th grade students will be released daily at 1:30 PM. The school bus schedule will be adjusted to return students home at this earlier time.
- The last day of school for 6th grade students is Wednesday June, 26.
- The last day of school for 8th grade students is Thursday, May 23.
- On Tuesday, May 28 we will host a Continuation Ceremony for 8th grade students and their families. The Ceremony begins at 6:30 in the Auditorium.
9th Grade Students:
- The last day of school for 9th grade students is Wednesday, May 29.
- From, June 5-26, 9th grade students who have failed one or more classes this year will be required to attend summer school daily from 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM. Staff will contact parents individually to discuss required summer school.
Round 2 of SchoolChoice is now open!
SchoolChoice enrollment forms for Round 2 are now available. Click here to read more about round 2 and download applicable forms.
Notification of enrollment from Round 1 was sent to families on March 1.
Leadership Transition at West Generation Academy
We are proud to announce that Domonic S. Martinez has accepted the role as principal of West Generation Academy. Mr. Martinez will visit with parents and community members on Thursday, April 4 from 5:30 – 7 PM in the Presentation Room.
Click here to read more about Mr. Martinez, the transition plan and opportunities to meet the new principal.